Our distribution roots go back to 2012. We started it all with a Subaru Outback that made delivery drops throughout Greater Boston. Self-distribution taught us the importance of product quality and freshness, brand control, customer service, and high-quality relationships. In 2016, after four years of rapid growth, we took those lessons to begin Night Shift Distributing.
Today, Night Shift Distributing carries a curated, diverse portfolio of world class craft beverage brands. Our mission is to offer our suppliers a fresh, proactive, like-minded distribution partner. We believe the best partnerships are built on trust, strong communication, and a commitment to shared success. We oppose antiquated wholesaler approaches and believe the business we have crafted is simply a better distribution model.
Our growth over the years proves something is working. A few highlights:
- Growing from 5 initial beer partners to 35+ partners of varying size in the beer, wine, spirit, and non-alcoholic channels
- Double-digit YoY revenue growth every quarter
- 2,000+ active accounts that consist of independent stores, chain accounts, grocery stores, bottle shops, bars, restaurants, sports venues, beer gardens, speciality events, and more
- Sales team of 20+ that includes Account Managers, Merchandisers, On-Premise Specialists, Operations Staff, Sales Manager, a Brand Manager, and growing!
- Fleet of 8 refrigerated delivery trucks supported by a logistics/delivery/warehouse team of 20+ that includes Drivers, Helpers, Warehouse Management, and a night Pick Team (minor upgrade from our co-founder’s Subaru, our first delivery vehicle!)
- Top-selling offerings across the entire portfolio – NSD has brands listed in the top 25 Stouts, Pale Ales, IPAs, Non-Alcoholic beers, Seltzers, Pilsners, Sours, & Pale Lagers according to MA IRI data
We hope that our values, goals, and continued successes speak to the quality of the people behind them. We are a proudly independent and family-owned business, and looking forward to potentially welcoming you to the family.
Thank you for your time.
Michael Oxton, Mike O’Mara, Robert Burns
Co-Founders, Night Shift Distributing